To access your documents as a remote user at any time, an Epic River Account must be set up. This article and following video (00:00:47) will show how to manage outstanding transactions and view completed documents.
- After logging into the customer portal, the below dashboard will appear.
- The "Needs Review" tab will contain any transactions that have not been completed.
- To complete a transaction, click on "continue" next to the transaction.
- Click on "Continue" again.
- Complete the transaction with the remote signer process.
- To go back to the dashboard, click on the menu in the top left and click "Dashboard".
- To view completed documents, click on the "Completed" tab.
- Click on "Complete" next to the transaction.
- Use "View" to view the completed document directly within the portal. Use "Download" to download the document into a PDF to be saved. Use "Download All Files" to download all documents into PDF's into a zip file.
For continued help on how to reset a password for the customer portal, go to "How do I reset my password for the customer portal?"
For continued help on how to set up a password without an email prompt, go to "How do I register for the customer portal without an email prompt?"